Pages

Monday, August 6, 2007

Luncheon at Hawkins

Img_0660
Thanks to all of you who came out to serve lunch to the faculty at Hawkins Elementary.  I know the teachers appreciated our presence and listening ears.  We had a lot of good discussions with the teachers concerning what we could do to serve staff and children at the school.  Img_0663
In fact, if you were in on those conversations please email me and give me an explanation of what you talked about. (I got your handwritten notes and a lot of them are hard to read and/or understand - so I guess not too many penmanship tutors are in the group) 
Img_0664
We will soon begin the process of figuring out what needs to be met and who wants to do it. (eventually this will be the page where we will list opportunities - you can get to it off the main page)  So keep your eyes out for whatever comes next!



thanks again...



No comments:

Post a Comment