I have posted the talk from last night on the podcast page here.
1/25/09 "Questionable Kingdom Builders". Or you can find it by subscribing through iTunes. Here are some discussion questions that might help lead to some further thought on the topic.
1. Does it seem like a good or bad idea to leave the task of building the Kingdom to all of us?
2. We talked about the nature of kingdom (upside down/backwards). In what ways have you seen the power of that kind of kingdom building in your own life?
3. Was there a time in your life when the "questions" were as important or more to your growth than the "answers"?
4. What are some of those big questions that you have encountered which even when answered have just opened up another world of new questions?
5. What are some way that you can live questionably in the context of your life?