Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Consumer or Consumed?

Bigmouth
Are you a consumer?
It was great to be with everyone yesterday.  I hope the conversations we were having together will continue for you throughout the week.  I have posted the audio from yesterday on our podcast page if you would like to listen.  If you want to subscribe through your itunes, the instructions are linked on the information page (look to your right).



Here are the questions that we discussed after the talk:
1.    Do you think that we struggle with this idea of being consumers instead of being consumed? How do you see it play out in church life?
2.    Which area of your life do you feel you struggle with the most in being a consumer? (The idea that I expect to get what I want regardless of the effects on others, the environment, my pocket book, etc.)
3.    Is there something in your spiritual/physical life in which God is calling you to change in regards to being a consumer?



No comments:

Post a Comment