Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Kids are back!

Img_0667
We got the chance to be there when the kids came in to the new cafeteria on their first day of school Wednesday.  It was fun to get to see the room being used, although I think I had over blown expectations of kid's reactions.  After all it was the first day of their freedom ending and they were in there at 7:30am for breakfast.  I would kick a puppy if it looked at me wrong at 7:30 am, so I guess I can't expect kids to run around screaming in excitement at our murals.  Although they did seem to like it as much as a semi-comatose group of elementary school children could.
I did get a stronger sense of anticipation regarding our attempts this year to serve this school throughout the year.  Please be praying and thinking about what roll you might be able to play at the school this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment