Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Audio Recording of the Public meetings

Applewirelessheadphones
I have set up our website so that you can download audio from the talks on Sundays.  If you are interested in getting them the audio Files can be found here
or you can subscribe through itunes by following these steps:



1. Open itunes on your computer

2
. click on the "Advanced" tab at the itunes tool bar

3
. Click on "Subscribe to podcast"

4.
Enter in the following address and hit enter:



http://podcast.ekklesiahattiesburg.com/podcasts-only/rss2.aspx




itunes should then automatically download ever podcast once it has been uploaded



I have these instructions permanently placed on our information page (the link is on the right side of the page)



1 comment:

  1. the email function wouldn't work for me, but I am very interested in volunteering at Hawkins, especially while I have a job that allows flexibility and some days off. email me and let me know!!! I'm excited about this. very.
    -abbye west pates

    ReplyDelete