Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Last Couple of Talks

First, I once again messed up the recording of the talk this week so I will have to re-record it by myself and post a 2nd rate version of it for those of you that are interested



Second, I cannot seem to upload the  power point presentation that accompanies "The Big Story" sermon.  So if you would like it just email me and I will send it to you. I could not get it to work with with  automatic transitions with the audio, nor could I put in the old school "DING" that we used to hear on our school slide shows, so I guess you will have to push the button yourself as you follow along.



If you have not heard this talk yet I would love if you would listen to it and see what you think.  Let me know if you want it...
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment